Cass & Company is focused on filling your position and fulfilling all of your needs. In this age of multi-tasking we have many nannies who really like the challenge of a variety of different tasks associated with the job, and we focus on recruiting them.ons.
Cass & Company has a large inventory of available candidates in all categories, ready to go when you call. So, whether you call Cass & Company 6 months in advance or 1 week in advance we can search for the candidate you will want to hire.
Yes! Cass and Company is a full household staffing firm that places Nannies, House Managers (Butlers), Housekeepers, Housemen, Personal Assistants/Executive Assistants, Estate Managers, Couples, Laundresses, Parent’s Assistants, Private Chef and Cooks, Teacher/Tutors, Caretakers, Gardeners, Chauffeurs and any other house help you may need.
- Please go to the Client Form and complete the online application. A placement coordinator will then be in touch with you to discuss your specific needs..
- We will begin the search.
- We will then present resumes and other documents of possible prospects, help you to select those to interview, and help you to arrange interviews with them.
- You will be asked to interview them.
- Once you decide to offer a job to a particular candidate, we will order various background checks on that individual and provide them to you.
- Once you have all the information you desire, you may choose to hire that person or not. The decision will be entirely up to you.
- Please go to the Candidate Form and complete the online application. It is quite complete which means that in most cases it will eliminate the need for additional paperwork.
- A recruitment specialist will then be in touch with you for an interview and to discuss the placement process.
- You will then be matched to potential jobs.
- We will contact you to set up interviews with potential employers as they become available.
- You will be asked to go to the interviews and a potential employer will choose whether to hire you.
- We will complete the matching process.
Yes, we do! They are located on our Home page and please feel free to contact us for additional information.